[OM] Photo Ops at Boeing Field

Subject: [OM] Photo Ops at Boeing Field
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 05:01:38 EDT
For anyone in the Puget Sound region:

For four days starting tomorrow, Saturday the 21st, and again for four days,
starting Saturday the 28th, WWII bombers visit Boeing Field.  Part of the
interest for me is just seeing the old veterans come down to see their old
"girlfriends."  We are losing that generation of vets very fast - about 1,200 a
DAY
are dying.

The first Air Force One 707 (Presidents Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon) should be
all clean & sparkly by now, as well.  A fella that washes commercial airplanes
visited the museum recently, and noticed that she was looking a tad dirty, so
he offered to clean her up, inside & out, for free.  Thatsa nice!

Might get brave and take the 2X-A and the 300/4.5...

Rich