RE: [OM] Previous buyers -- satisfy my curiosity

Subject: RE: [OM] Previous buyers -- satisfy my curiosity
From: Richard Smith <rsmith@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:13:49 -0500
Hi Tom,
I have bought a 50mm/f1.4, t-20 flash, om1n (I think), and some other small
stuff.  I had a 35-70 zoom on trial and it is in the mail back to you.
Everything is paid for except for the t20+postage, and the check is in the
box with the zoom.  All items have been very good, including the zoom, but
that one just never felt comfortable.  I had trouble focusing, which is
probably a function of my deteriorating eyesight.

I need a +1 diopter and 2 front lens caps (49mm).  If you have them, please
let me know.  Best regards.

Richard Smith