Re: [OM] 90/2 Zuiko vs. 90/2.8 Tamron

Subject: Re: [OM] 90/2 Zuiko vs. 90/2.8 Tamron
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 08:38:48 +0800
C.H.Ling wrote:

Due to many Tokina fans praise on the Tokina 90 I have bought a like new set
(my standard is very tight) including the 1:1 adapter. Didn't make any test
with the 1:1 adapter, on the same roll and same scenes the Zuiko 90/2 was
having better resolution and color (I posted the test comparision here few
months ago). May be I got a bad sample but it was my experience.

C.H.Ling