Re: [OM] 17mm?

Subject: Re: [OM] 17mm?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:57:24 -0700
I would agree with Mickey, unless you really have an eye for superwide
scenes a 24mm will probably get a lot more use. The bigger you make your
prints the wider the lens can be though. Since you already have a 28mm
you might consider a 21mm. If you had a 21, a 24 and a 28, I would bet
the 24 would still get used more than the 21.

However from personal experience I can guarantee there are plenty of
people on the list that can post pictures that would convince you that
you really need a Zuiko 16mm.

-jeff