[OM] 2X-A teleconverter ?'s

Subject: [OM] 2X-A teleconverter ?'s
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 12:18:47 -0700
Yes, there is some "wild' left but it is getting more gentrified every
year.  Many of the places I used to walk the dog now have a trophy home.
 The foxes along with the deer and raccoons seem to manage to survive
with the added population. In fact they are getting to be a problem for
anyone with poultry. I would guess the biggest predator would be cars
and 12ga shotguns in that order followed by starvation and then birds of
prey. A bald eagle is more of an opportunistic bully and scavenger. They
 would rather steal their food than tangle with a scrappy fox of course
they wouldn't hesitate if the opportunity were presented. They do take
ducks and domestic cats.

mike