[OM] re: ( OM) M-system 135 on Trademe

Subject: [OM] re: ( OM) M-system 135 on Trademe
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:31:14 +1200
Hi folks,

I've been kind of busy lately and am slowly catching up on the backlog of
digests.

The auto-extend feature of Trademe is a bit of a pain and one needs to
*really* want something to stay on the ball and win. And know how far you
are prepared to go, because a bidding war can start.  However, it *is*
possible to get a reasonable buy.  Last week I won a laptop for about
USD200 despite the auto-extend feature. My main opponent didn't know I
had nearly reached my self-imposed limit ! Check out the bidding.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail_expired.asp?id=4272217

Brian