Re: [OM] Lens Caps Trivia

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Caps Trivia
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:32:19 -0400
Well, I'm aware of THREE styles of lens caps. The first were very thing and
had a cool serrated edge. I've only seen a couple and only have one -- in a
place of honor on the 90/2.

The second was what you probably refer to as the first. Thin with a little
bit of a raised lip on the edge.

The last are thicker, without the raised edge.

Honestly, though, I can't see any difference in their holding power....

Tom
who realizes how sad it is he can have an entire conversation about lens
caps.