Re: [OM] Pay attention to me!

Subject: Re: [OM] Pay attention to me!
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 18:00:12 -0700
Great photo Walt!

Don't know how much you would loose by going to lower quality, but it's
a unique photo, there's nothing wrong with keeping it as one of your
largest photos. As a dial up user, I try to do two things in parallel
since almost every photo involves waiting longer than my patience.
Download time wasn't a problem.
-jeff