Re: [OM] Pay attention to me!

Subject: Re: [OM] Pay attention to me!
From: "Gary M. Teller" <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:36:41 -0400
Sheesh--some of us digest readers just can't respond as fast. Besides, it's the weekend and we (supposedly) have other things (honeydo's, using our cameras, working extra hard to shirk those honeydo's). Great photo---um, were you a recent suspect being brought in to the local jail? Just wondering by the look on your face :) The link and download worked fine for my dsl connection but it might be too slow for dial up folks. I can tell it's "clearly winter" down here cuz the hardwoods in the near background are leafless and a sport coat and sweater over a shirt are clearly appropriate clothing for most of the South's winter.

Gary

P.S. I believe you said you're in Cobb County. I've got to head over that way sometime this week. Would you like me to deliver, on behalf of the list, that sharp cheddar?

Walt Wayman wrote:

>It's a great picture of a much younger me, cigarette in hand, getting out of a Tennessee Highway Patrol helicopter somewhere obviously in the dead of winter, taken sometime in the early '60s.

<snip>

<Yes, I love cheese, and some sharp cheddar with my whine will be okay.