RE: [OM] Travel to Oshkosh (Air Venture 2003)

Subject: RE: [OM] Travel to Oshkosh (Air Venture 2003)
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:07:34 -0700
You have to leave all checked baggage UN-LOCKED to enable the security
mavens to rummage through and thrash everything thoroughly.  If you
accidentally leave something locked, they'll hunt you down and make you go
to where the luggage is at that point and unlock it.  Not a perfect
situation.  Just the reality of our times.