Re: [OM] Best girlfriend in the world?

Subject: Re: [OM] Best girlfriend in the world?
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:15:29 +0800
Timpe, Jim wrote:

What I'm wanting to know, is, with all the considerations you delineate, why
is she still JUST YOUR GF????
Sounds like you'd be quite hard pressed to replace her, IMHO.   8^)
Simple..

women are impressed by hardwork. I don't know of anybody else that's harder working than I am when it comes to researching a product... she sees my efforts and feels I should reward myself for it.

Oh, and I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, gamble; I cook, clean, and bring home money for her to spend. <-- Those of you single men out there, this is the magic formula.

We are almost at our 2 year mark, and we've yet to have an arguement. Kind of like me and my OM...

Albert