[OM] Mannheim book/ which OM

Subject: [OM] Mannheim book/ which OM
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:32:53 +0100
First off, I have just joined so Hello everyone! Finally got fed up of knowing
much more about OM than my local shop - figured I needed some advice from more
informed people :^)

Re: Mannheims book - I had no idea they are worth anything!! Could be tempted
to sell mine - I was given it a couple of years ago by a guy who swapped his
gear for n*kons. Don't worry - they got stolen so he got what he deserved!

Re: Which Om body - I have a 1n & 4ti. Perfect combination. For difficult shots
the 1n goes on a tripod and the shot carefully composed. 4ti & 50-250 is then
used as a seperate meter. I can then lock up the 1n mirror and bracket a few
shots - not that I need to with a meter like that!! The 1n is the only OM body
with a seperate mirror lock up, and for that reason alone I can't imagine
replacing it with a 3. (maybe a 3ti though, for fill-in flash!)

adam