Re: [OM] Olympus E-1 info from Olympus themselves

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-1 info from Olympus themselves
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:18:58 -0400
Yeah, I was hoping to be at least moderately whelmed.  From what
we'd been hearing the last few months, I really wasn't expecting
anything to make my socks roll up and down.  But this ain't much.

Right now, I'm not all that interested in digital.  I mean, I've
got my Olympus 2000-Z, and I have to confess to being impressed by
8x10 prints made from this little 2 megapixel toy, as long as I
don't look too close.

But I'm willing to wait and see what develops.  (Excuse the REAL
photography metaphor.)  Like my granddaddy used to say in times
like these, "Don't go off half cocked.  Just sit steady in the
boat and see what drifts by."

Walt