Re: [OM] OM3 or 4t

Subject: Re: [OM] OM3 or 4t
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:23:20 -0400
>From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Fancy lending me one? They can't be getting much use. ;^)

Next time you're in Levittown, Pennsylvania - just stop by and borrow one!
Yes, they get real use - ask Scott Gomez.  He saw us using one in
California a few months ago!

(Actually, I'm going to sell them all to jonequinn at a 100% markup.)

>From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
>You're a tease...

>From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Care to divulge any secrets?

Well, if I told everyone then I wouldn't get a good deal on 3Ti number
five, would I?

Actually, the newest one was sitting right on B&H's "used Olympus list" on
their web site.  Another was from Tom Scales, who is still kicking himself
for selling it to me.  The other two are classified information!

The plain OM-3 was a great deal - a Philadelphia camera store sold it for
$150 "since they're up to the OM-4 now, so this must be an older model."

Steve Troy