[OM] E-1 sample photo

Subject: [OM] E-1 sample photo
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:29:40 -0400
I downloaded the E-1 image from:
<http://www.photim.net/Olympus/OlympusE1.htm>

It's 1920 x 2560 pixels and, at 144 dpi the image is 13.33 x 17.78 inches. This is too big for me to print so I clipped out an 8 x 10 inch section. Although I normally print my scanned film images at 300 dpi this image looks great at 144 dpi.

So, in round numbers, it will do a great looking 13 x 18 inch print (if only I could print that large).

I also compared the E-1 and E-20 shots again. Look particularly at the detail in the black cloak and the tip of the scabbard. The E-20 is clearly the loser here.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA