[OM] Digital or Medium format

Subject: [OM] Digital or Medium format
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:54:54 +0800
Well,

After the semi-underwhelming from the E-1..

I'm probably going to buy one of two items in the not so distant future:

~a 3MP digital P&S (The Kodak DX6340 seems to fulfill all my requirements more so than any other camera, and at an easy to digest pricetag)

~Or of course, the Fuji GW690III from the evilbay.

I was hoping that the E-1 would excite me enough to save my money; but it hasn't..

So votes please!! I expect about the same quality of shots from both. But with digital, it might be, "I have 10 great shots out of 1000" and with the MF, as I'll probably only shoot it off tripod, I expect about 10 great shots out of 5 rolls..

Albert