Re: [OM] Best girlfriend in the world?

Subject: Re: [OM] Best girlfriend in the world?
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:14:41 +0800
C.H.Ling-Accura wrote:

I think the question is why you are not married.

C.H.Ling
Ahh..  The question I get asked everyday..

Logistics.

I am from LA, all my friends, relatives are in LA. My relatives here in Taiwan, from my dad's side, they live at the southern tip of the island, and from my mom's side, they live here in Taipei. For my girlfriend, her parent's live in the middle of Taiwan, her family from her father's side lives on a small island off the sourthern tip of Taiwan, and her mother's side, lives on the southern tip of Taiwan as well.

We have yet to figure out logistically how to have a wedding in which all major parts of the family are satisfied, without having 4 weddings..

Ever heard of the traveling salesman problem?  ;-)

Albert