RE: [OM] Some info on the new E-1

Subject: RE: [OM] Some info on the new E-1
From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:56:25 +0800

Absolutely true and to me 16MP is good enough. But honest say I don't like
small sensors, the DOF is totally different! I like to have wide angle's
perspective and at the same time get soft background, it is what Medium
Format can provide but MF is more difficult to handle (weight, lens
selection and image post processing) so I will settle with full 35mm frame.

The smaller viewfinder is also a big concern to me, I like manual focus, I
will use manual focus until one day my eyes cannot handle it. The small
viewfinder makes focusing much more difficult!

C.H.Ling