Re: [OM] Update on photography club competition

Subject: Re: [OM] Update on photography club competition
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:18:33 EDT
In a message dated 6/25/2003 1:37:18 AM Central Standard Time,
mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Bill, on being well on your way to
> your goal (I'm right aren't I? That's 4 prints, or
> were there unmentioned others?). Any chance of seeing
> some of these winning prints?

Yes, you are correct with the total number being 4.  There was an honorable
mention earlier in the year, however it will not count in the total.  I would
love to let the list see this work and I would first need to figure out how to
get them scanned and posted to the internet/web.  I don't have a flatbed
scanner, but can get access to one.  Anyone have any suggestions of who to use
host them?  Would I need a web page?  Bill Barber