Re: [OM] Re: OT - Flatbed scanner for MF film

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT - Flatbed scanner for MF film
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:29:23 EDT
In a message dated 6/25/03 12:00:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I've posted on my budding web site the very first scan I made from a 6x7cm
> Provia tranny, which is a photo of something from your neck of the woods

Thanks and I would call it decent.  I guess the proof is in the enlargements
made from the scans and I trust they are fine.  Now about the part of being
from my neck of the woods . . . if you had burped real load, I would have heard
it.  If you find yourself back down this way in the future, let me know and we
can go burn some film.  Bill Barber