RE: [OM] Re: OT - Flatbed scanner for MF film

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: OT - Flatbed scanner for MF film
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:07:37 -0400
Oh, I warn't complain'.

There are no Jack in the Box fast food places in Georgia, and I
dearly love, and crave, their Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburgers, a
genuine heart attack on a plate.  I even know that the first Jack
in the Box between Atlanta and Houston is off the third exit from
I-10 in Beaumont.  When going to Texas, we always stop there for
my first fix.  After a couple of days eating these things,
anything I emit may be either, or both, loud or a load.

Walt