Re: [OM] E1 Sample pictures!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] E1 Sample pictures!!!
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:14:28 -0700
I would expect the launch of a "revolutionary" camera system that has
been promoted for a year to have some pretty impressive pictures.

1. Woman in car is interesting picture with good choice of depth of
field.

2. Woman on beach isn't interesting IMO.

3. Big horned sheep as you said is too dark and doesn't look sharp to
me.

4. The chipmunk on the rock looks like it's in front of a poster. Depth
of field should have been either less or more.

5. Good macro shot of butterfly, perhaps my favorite.

6. The beetle needs something done with the background

7. Stream shows slow shutter speed but isn't interesting IMO.

8. The "dead" tree branches doesn't compare well with sharp B&W images
that I've seen that are similar. This picture really looks like it was
taken with a digital camera.

9. The portrait of the woman shows nice background bokeh but I actually
find the picture of the woman in the car more interesting.

10. The "school girl" photo reminds me too much of the soft porn shots
of asian women. I don't have the fascination with school girls that are
kneeling or squatting down I guess. Nothing interesting in background.

Only two out of the ten photos would help motivate me to go take more
pictures. YMMV

-jeff