Re: [OM] Best girlfriend in the world?

Subject: Re: [OM] Best girlfriend in the world?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:34:03 -0700
My brother did this for his second wedding... I wasn't sure but it turned
out to be a very well done production, very smooth and professional setup,
no headaches and no problems. No religious content, but sometimes I think
that may be a factor that gets in the way of a 'smooth' wedding. He's still
married five years + later, so he might have made a good choice this time
however they decided to do the ceremonial part.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...