[OM] OT - trying to find Kodak Q-13 target (cat no 152 7654)

Subject: [OM] OT - trying to find Kodak Q-13 target (cat no 152 7654)
From: "Simon Gotlieb" <simong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:01:17 +1200
Hello all,

sorry for the Off-topic post, but I'm desperately tring to find a Kodak
Color Separation Guide and Gray Scale target, catalogue number 152-7654.

Kodak in New Zealand have no idea where to get one and I'm having a hard
time finding one on the net.

Does anyone on the list know where I can get one?

kind regards
Simon Gotlieb
Manager, Heritage Materials Imaging Facility

National Library of New Zealand, 58-78 Molesworth Street, Wellington, New
Zealand
Phone: (64 4) 474 3040 Fax: (64 4) 474 3095 Email: simon@xxxxxxxxxx

The Cruse Scanner has arrived . . . Ask us about Australasia's best Scanner
for non-invasive scanning of Heritage Material
Visit our website at www.hmif.co.nz
 CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information
that is confidential and subject to legal professional privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited. All content
is to be treated as confidential unless otherwise specified, and is not to
be forwarded to third parties without the prior permission of the author. To
do so may breach the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. If you have received this
email message in error please delete it and notify me. Thank you.

Be very, very careful what you put into that head, because you will never,
ever get it out.
Thomas Cardinal Wolsey (1471-1530)