Re: [OM] D30 and Velvia

Subject: Re: [OM] D30 and Velvia
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:17:16 +0800
E-10 has similar resolution as D30 indicated by some test reports, check it
out. D30 is much stronger only on noise and not resolution. Althought Provia
meausred 60lp/mm and Velvia is 80lp/mm but with a normal lens the different
could be smaller. Anyway since the result shown big different who care about
the slightly different in equipment?

BTW, I will make another shot with the 10D and compare it with the same
Velvia slide and let you know the result, the 10D is sure better than D30
right?

C.H.Ling