RE: [OM] OT - trying to find Kodak Q-13 target (cat no 152 7654)

Subject: RE: [OM] OT - trying to find Kodak Q-13 target (cat no 152 7654)
From: "Simon Gotlieb" <simong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:25:10 +1200
Thanks Garth,

I already use a Q-60 for building icc profiles.

What I need the Q-13s for is for conversion to CMYK for printing purposes.

My scanning camera (Cruse CS185SL450) scans in 24 or 48-bit RGB (150
megapixels). The Q-13's are very handy. They have two individual cards - one
with a 20-step grayscale wedge and the other with the process colours (Cyan,
Magenta, Yellow, Black) and the common combinations (Cyan + Magenta, Cyan +
Yellow, Magenta + Yellow), which are very good for colour conversion.

I can get Q-14's and Q-60s here no problem, but have been told there's a
12-month wait here on Q-13's which is ridiculous.

Thanks everyone for the help on finding them - I think I may have a source
now!

For those interested in my digital scanning camera check out
http://hmif.co.nz

kind regards

Simon Gotlieb

Manager, Heritage Materials Imaging Facility

National Library of New Zealand, 58-78 Molesworth Street, Wellington, New
Zealand

Phone: (64 4) 474 3040 Fax: (64 4) 474 3095 Email: simon@xxxxxxxxxx

The Cruse Scanner has arrived . . . Ask us about Australasia's best Scanner
for non-invasive scanning of Heritage Material

Visit our website at www.hmif.co.nz

 CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information
that is confidential and subject to legal professional privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited. All content
is to be treated as confidential unless otherwise specified, and is not to
be forwarded to third parties without the prior permission of the author. To
do so may breach the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. If you have received this
email message in error please delete it and notify me. Thank you.

Be very, very careful what you put into that head, because you will never,
ever get it out.
Thomas Cardinal Wolsey (1471-1530)