Re: [OM] Oly E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly E-1
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:48:18 -0500
I don't care what anyone says, a piece of 4x5 film drum-scanned or
Imacon-scanned at high, ~4000 dpi resolution has so much more information than
a Canon D1s that it's not even funny.  This was obviously an apples-to-oranges
comparison.

Even at 2700 dpi, 4x5 has 145 million pixels!  at 4000 dpi it jumps to 320
million!

What did he do the comparison with?

Skip

Please reply to skipwilliams at pobox.com
I might not notice personal emails to this address