Re: [OM] Photoshop much better than iview, proof!

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop much better than iview, proof!
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:02:50 +0800

I started out using 800n Iview, so I used whatever was on photoshop that yielded the same filesize.. That was 60..

Yes, I am Chinese.. Made in Taiwan! ;-) I moved to the states when I was 5..

Nope, taken with a P&S, and not my tokina ;-) I'm going to take quite a few portrait shots this weekend with my tokina though..

Albert

Well, how come you need to set 80 (%?) as compression ratio on the Iview vs. 60 on Photoshop? That may explain some problems there.

Also, I see no zits on her face, mustn't be using your Tokina 90 :-)

BTW, never realized you are Chinese (at least now I *think* you are :-) ) I mean I know your girlfriend is Taiwanese and all...