[OM] Stolen OM Gear

Subject: [OM] Stolen OM Gear
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:39:17 +1000
Dear All,

Thanks for your concern about my OM gear which was stolen yesterday.  I
have some good news, some workmen found some of the gear in a railway
station carpark this morning and called me.  Most of the difficult to
replace stuff was recovered (although not all of it survived unscathed).
As Brian suggested I am including a list of the stuff that wasn't
recovered in case any of you come across it (pawnbroker, *bay, etc.)

Olympus OM Winder 2     n/a
Olympus OM-2SP Body     1052237
Olympus OM-4 Body       1036730
Olympus OM-40 Body      1190165
Olympus T20 Electronic Flash    n/a
Pentax ME Body  1174473
SMC PENTAX-M 1:2 50mm   5795281
Vivitar 75-205mm f3.8 MC Macro focussing zoom Lens      22081173
G.Zuiko Auto-W 1:3.5 f=21mm Lens + Hood 103416
Zuiko Auto-Zoom 28-48mm f4 lens + Hood  111173
Zuiko Auto-Zoom 35-105mm 1:3.5 lens + Hood      105865

My apologies about mentioning that P*NT*X stuff, I really was going to
get rid of it soon.

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia