RE: [OM] How many Olympus Members?

Subject: RE: [OM] How many Olympus Members?
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:04:22 -0700
Jakub Dombrowski, a former (?) list member had compiled a complete roll call
listing of members at that time (two or three years ago now, maybe even
more).  I believe there were between five and six hundred at that time.  I
tried the old link information I found to his 'roll call' page, and it's no
longer functional.