Re: [OM] Best girlfriend in the world?

Subject: Re: [OM] Best girlfriend in the world?
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:18:20 -0100

I have some friends who did not want a big wedding, but it was looking like the parents lists of 'want to invites' was running at 500 or so.

They were due to leave for the US and so they invited the parents, siblings and a few friends around for a farewell barbie (BBQ) one afternoon. During the barbie, they slipped next door and got changed and re-appeared in bride and groom gear. You should have seen the reaction of those assembled 8-)

No one knew except a choice few. A Celebrant emerged from among the guests and the wedding took place.

I was asked to act as official photographer.

Giles

Albert,

We had a similar problem with family spread all over.

We solved it quite easily. We went to Lake Tahoe and got married -- just the
two of us.  The wedding, after all, was for us.

15 years in about a month.

Tom