Re: [OM] False metering On OM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] False metering On OM-1
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:06:46 -0400
The closest battery you can use without requiring internal modification is
the zinc air weincell.  It is 1.4V and comes with an adapter ring.  You
could also buy an "MR9 adapter" which holds a silver oxide 1.5V battery.
The adapter steps the voltage down to approx. 1.35V and if your meter is
working properly, is a drop-in solution.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000