[OM] OM] False metering On OM-1

Subject: [OM] OM] False metering On OM-1
From: Stylianos Georgakis <stelge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:55:25 +0300
Hello Zuikoholics,
Well you have been very helpful. So I have to chose from three options:
1. Just rely on my Luna Pro SBC- difficult on the mountains with temperature
below (-20 Celcius)
2. Use an adapter to bring the substitute batteries to 1,35V
and
3. Buy some real Mallory PX625 from http://www.px625.com/px625/main.cgi (thanks
for the solution D. Tourtelot)

And of course there is John Hermanson in New York. I 've heard a lot about him
but I live in Greece and after his bad experience with credit cards I hesitate
to have my bodies serviced by him. Anyway thanks a lot for your replies and I
said I my previous message beware from digital masterpieces.

Proud to belong to this family,
Stylianos Georgakis