RE: [OM] Best girlfriend in the world?

Subject: RE: [OM] Best girlfriend in the world?
From: "Daniel" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:44:50 -1000
Just marry her and shut up!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of AG Schnozz
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 12:29 PM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Logistics.

Sounds like a similar problem that we had.  Our solution was
very simple.  Elope.

We actually had a church wedding, but it was exclusively a
handful of friends--each had a role. No family involved.

Then, we had two receptions--one each for our families.

Our parents were less than pleased that they didn't find out
about the wedding until three days later, but, they evenually
got over it once the grandkids started arriving.

AG