RE: [OM] E-1

Subject: RE: [OM] E-1
From: ganderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:13:49 -0700
I was going to post the paragraph below, but I don't want to start another
sleep-inducing discussion.  So, please ignore the paragraph below.  But I would
like to know how to access the archives or digest so I can review the posts
about the E-1 over the last couple of days.

Thanks

D:

Doom-saying?!! I'm shocked:>)

Personally, I can see it isn't the Top Dog and I would need the price to come
down.  But that said, this system is the first digicam to create a strong
temptation in my heart to switch partly to digital for my 35mm work. And I'm
experiencing surprisingly little resistance by my remaining functioning
neurons.  It looks like a first-rate system to start with lots of potential for
growth.  Out of the block, it's at least one of the best performing wide-angle
digi-SLRs when the 21-44mm zoom is released.

It'll be intresting to see images and lens tests for the system.

Well there was a lot of doom-saying, but I think the opinion curve was
trending upwards just before I dozed off...

D.

Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com

---