[OM] Pictures from my Thailand Trip

Subject: [OM] Pictures from my Thailand Trip
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:11:00 +0800
I have over 700+ pics, and I've finished sorting through most of them..

I've finished doing "Day 1 and Day 2" but haven't done Day 3 - 5..

but anybody interested, can take a look..

http://janie.achtung.com

Yes, I know it's slow, the pics are big and there's lots of them, and also, I'm serving it up myself from a DSL line that has 64Kbit up only.. So load it in the background, and do something else while you are waiting.

Comments welcome..

On Day 2, you can see some Tokina work.. ;-)
Albert