RE: [OM] How many shots do you take?

Subject: RE: [OM] How many shots do you take?
From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:51:19 +0800
How can your guys have three to five months holiday? I can only dream that,
may only be realized after retire but it has to wait for almost 20 years! Or
the poor economic situation push me to stop working but then I may not have
the mood to travel :-) For oversee trip (usually 5-6 days) I usually take
two rolls of slide and one rolls of negative a day, I consider it too much
since there is no time to really enjoy the holiday just busy shooting but we
may only have chance to do that once a year so you just want to shoot as
much as you can.

C.H.Ling