Re: [OM] TOPE 14: and another one is in...

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 14: and another one is in...
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 01:38:30 -0400
I just spent some time in the Tope 14 gallery and had to comment.

The work is, across the board, stunning.  I've seen a lot of photography
exhibits and online forums, but the work of this group of dedicated OM users
is far and above the best I've ever seen.

And, as always, my strongest thanks to Olaf for the effort he puts into
hosting TOPE.

Thanks to all for the enjoyment.

Tom