Re: [OM] Old OM lenses and E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Old OM lenses and E-1
From: "Jan Sturm \(GMX\)" <jan.sturm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:03:53 +0200
AFAIK, that was the now announced extension tube. Still a pity we probably won't be able to utilize old glass, even if it isn't calculated to make the light hit the sensor at or close to right angle. Marketing Mistake imho (as other's I've pointed out ad nauseam, I guess ;-)

bests,
Jan

Skip Williams wrote:
When the E-1 system was first shown last year, there was an OM-System adapter shown with the other pieces. It was quickly removed from the system photograph and hasn't reappeared nor been acknowledged by Olympus that I've heard of.
Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost