RE: [OM] E1 Sample pictures!!!

Subject: RE: [OM] E1 Sample pictures!!!
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:48:09 -0400
Does anyone know if there is significance in the E-1 name?  Could it be
the "professional" cameras will have single digit numbers (like the
OM-1, OM-2, etc.) and the "amateur/consumer" cameras will be double
digits (ala OM-10)?  I noticed in the press release they will be
releasing another digital for consumers in 2004 - probably along the
lines of the E-10 or E-20.

Jim Caldwell
For all your PC needs check us out at
http://www.nextdaypc.com/specialty