1:1 macro with E1 Re: [OM] Old OM lenses and E-1

Subject: 1:1 macro with E1 Re: [OM] Old OM lenses and E-1
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:33:36 -0700
Look at an extreme case ----   put tape over half the sensor on the E1.
Now that 50mm lens has the same field of view as a 200mm so you're
getting 2x macro at 22cm. Similarly a large format camera would look
really bad.

Actually I understand what you are saying and don't disagree with your
intent. However think how the logic can be abused to make incredible
claims.

-jeff