Re: [OM] And Another Thing

Subject: Re: [OM] And Another Thing
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 17:19:59 -0400
Thomas,
I believe that the camera and paper manufacturers are in league with the hot
dog and hot dog roll makers. How many hot dogs come in a pack? 10. How many
rolls come in a pack? 8 or 12. Go figure. If we can't get something as
simple as that right, why bother thinking that print sizes will ever match
the frame ratio of a camera?

I'll be firing up the grill shortly, and just couldn't resist.
-Mickey