[OM] ( OM ) virus warning

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) virus warning
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:25:05 +1200
Hi everybody,

I've had two reports this week of me sending viruses to other people.

One from my daughter, and the one below.

In fact, my machine is clean, the antivirus database is up to date and I did a
total check 12 hours ago.

It looks as though there is a new wave of virus generation started, using the e-
mail addresses of innocent people as a front to malicious attacks.. So
beware even of e-mails from people you know very well, if there are
attachments.  Brian

Here is the report that came to me this morning.