[OM] Repair recommendations - UK

Subject: [OM] Repair recommendations - UK
From: Kennedy McEwen <rkm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 00:27:29 +0100
One of my OM-4s has developed a fault* and I have just found out that the repair shop I have used in the past has closed. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good reliable repair service in the UK?

*Meter, display, spot etc. all work perfectly and the camera fires fine on 'B' and mechanical '60', but the shutter locks open with the mirror up on any of the electronic settings, manual or auto, and can only be returned by the reset switch or removing the battery. Don't know if this is something simple or not, but I can't see it being a main circuit replacement since everything else works. Hopefully that's the case since replacement main circuits are like hens teeth.
--
Kennedy