Re: [OM] Scanning and printing testing

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanning and printing testing
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:49:51 +0800
Wow, that's amazing! I just use the downloaded E-1 samples to increase the
size step by step to 1600 lines and the result really look great. Of course
you cannot get any extra information (resolution) but the edges is very
smooth without any sawtooth wave or pixelation.  It is really great to learn
a way to increase the image size of small file for getting good prints
although I don't see a need at this moment.

C.H.Ling