Re: [OM] Black OM2

Subject: Re: [OM] Black OM2
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:26:30 +1200
Hi folks

on 29/06/2003 23:32, Kurt Klein at acetone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I just bought a black OM-2 with moderate brassing on top and bottom but
> otherwise in great condition for $122.50 including shipping.

So, what happens at *Bay when starting bid is not reached?
What would happen with this OM2 if noone offers more than $200?

The answer also is sometimes that if the seller doesn't like the progress of
the bids, they tell eBay that the camera has fallen off a shelf or the dog ate
it, or some other invented mishap, and it is withdrawn from auction.
Happened to a couple of $130 NIB C**** 10D's I was looking at, with 2 days
to go.

NTCOOTB

Brian