[OM] ( OM ) Re e*ay searches (was black OM2)

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Re e*ay searches (was black OM2)
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:25:41 +1200
Hi Fernando wrote
> Found the *Bay search engine a little tricky.
> This 2 is found or not weather you enter keywords at different search
> buttons. E.g.: you won't find it if you've found the big white teles and the
> 24/2. Maybe I'm too dumb to navigate this site...

This is the bay url I use for searches; I recommend you bookmark it

http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search-old.html

To do international searches go lower. Check out the hints section at the top.

To exclude terms for an OM2 where you don't want Tamron lenses for
example, do

OM2 OM-2  -"Tamron"

To search for a whole expression, use quotes eg "OM2 " gets OM2 only

"HTH"

Brian