RE: [OM] Om4-ti wind problems

Subject: RE: [OM] Om4-ti wind problems
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:43:02 -0600
I was talking to a guy from a sports photography outfit (Crystal Images from
Big Sky, Montana) that does ski racing pictures and white water river
photography. He said they don't have much trouble with film breaking at cold
temperatures but do have a problem with breakage in very hot weather. I had
never heard of that before. Incidentally, they are going all digital and
were using Nikon digital equipment last year. /jim