[OM] To Garth Woods! Thanks for the Focus Screen!

Subject: [OM] To Garth Woods! Thanks for the Focus Screen!
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 11:03:24 +0800
Sorry to throw this on the list, but I just wanted to say thanks to Garth for the focus screen he sent me. I tried emailing him directly, but it kept bouncing back..

Hey Garth, I posted about the fact that I got the focus screen, but don't know if you've read it. I just wanted to let you know, thanks for the focus screen! It is much cleaner than my old one was!

Now I can take pics again ;-) If you are ever in Taiwan, let me know! Dinner will definitely be on the house..

How great it is to be part of the Zuiko family..

Albert