Re: [OM] Gee, we should be buying from Patricia, Marv, and Alfred!

Subject: Re: [OM] Gee, we should be buying from Patricia, Marv, and Alfred!
From: "RickM" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:02:01 -0700
When i bought my first 1n in singapore in the 70's, i also bought a 2x
lens...  the camera guy said that there were no zuiko doublers and that the
correct (official?) and only one for the system was a CPC: "MC CPC Auto
Tele-Converter 2X for Olympus-OM Japan"...   he may well have just been
trying to unload them, but they have been around for quite a while...   when
did the zuiko 1.4x and 2x appear?

The CPC 2x has similar lettering style to that on the zuiks, down to the
letters "MC" being the same shade of green the zuiks use for the lense mm
size...   i'm not sure, but i think that it also came with the standard
olympus rear lens cap...

RickM